Those who know me, know how I groove. Our family is really involved in Cooperative Extension. Each month with Cooperative Extension looks like:
* Leading Nature Kids 4-H Club
* Leading Beachcombers 4-H Club
* Spearheading Extension Modern Day Homemakers for adults, we meet 1-2x a month
* Working on my Master Gardener Volunteer Hours
* Serving as Vice President of the 4-H Leadership Team
* Serving on the YCEA (York Cooperative Extension Association Board) (every other month)
* And I work on special projects and lead a specific focused workshop series every month.
I'm working on keeping better track of what I lead. Here are the monthly ones I've done since 9/22.