Brownies. How I love thee. I think it's best to have lots of good brownie recipes. I mean, I wouldn't want to tire of just one recipe. Besides, having many means I can make brownies more often. I mean I wouldn't want to make the same recipe twice in a week. It totally counts as a different dessert if I alternate recipes, don't you think. Okay, maybe not. Maybe I'm just a connoisseur. There's wine connoisseurs, right? Those who sample and know a lot about wine. I find brownies far more important than wine...so I shall call myself a brownie connoisseur. That sounds like an important job, I'm happy to step up to the plate. Okay, I'm rambling. Here they are. They're good. Really good.
The recipe is adapted from here.
Brownies (Yes, another one)
1 cup butter
2 cups dark chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
2 T cocoa powder
1 1/4 cup flour
1) Melt butter and chocolate chips
2) Mix in sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
3) Add eggs until just combined (don't beat them too much!)
4) Add salt, cocoa powder and flour until just barely combined (don't beat them too much)
5) Spread in a greased 9x13 pan.
6) Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
You can never have too many brownie recipes! Looks delicious :)ReplyDelete