Still catching up on thrifted finds. I keep posting other things, but have many thrifted finds to show you.
Now that we own *only* one house, I decided I can afford the more expensive thrift store. More expensive, yes...but still very reasonable.
And since I'm on a spending spree...on another trip, I also hit the jackpot for good condition used kids' outdoor/sports equipment. Ice skates, helmet, soccer cleats, shinguards, another baseball glove and a beach umbrella. All for $22.00.
It's amazing what you can get if you're patient, keep your eyes open and frequent a thrift store ~3x a month.
2) And those fox hats. Love.
* I'm not painting this week. Not at all.
* I feel foolish that I complained at the sparse harvest. Every meal I have made since June has incorporated something we grew. That feels amazing.
* I wish I could wave a magic wand and all the housework would disappear. Because all I really want to do is wear wool, have a warmed rice bag on my lap and be raising and lowering the presser foot on that sewing machine.
*The pipes have froze 6x so far this year. Not fun. We have had 3 quotes for replacement windows. Decision time. I hope it makes a difference.
* I had the most glorious snowshoe adventure, by myself, this weekend. Sun shining bright. A balmy 19 degrees=no need for hats/gloves. (Thick blood, I tell you.) Snow crunching under my toes. Dog running along beside me. Sun shining between the trees. My heart pumping. There's no better way to recharge.
*I scheduled myself too much at work today. Seeing the kids is the fun part of the job. The mound of the aftermath paperwork will not be fun. I CAN do today and do it well. That's what I'm telling myself.