2) So...birthday fun. Not only did I get to spend it with these monsters...
Eating delicious food that I didn't cook, enjoying flowers my little boy insisted I have.
But, I also found an offer that one couldn't refuse for transferware. I mean selling for a dollar a piece is a real steal when you can re-sell them for $20 a plate. And I just so happened to have birthday money (thank you!!).
And now my cupboards are all vintage transferware. All ranging from $0.35 to $2.00. Even my kids eat off of them for that price! I love this stuff.
- I hate hate hate teething.
- The best part of January is all the birthdays=cake in the house for pretty much a month. Yes.
- I'm still working through the winter squash and pumpkins. Thankful.
- My sewing machine has been going. Stuff to share soon.
- I'm still going with my own sourdough starter challenge. How about garlic bread?
- My new hair. I donated 12 inches yesterday. A somewhat blurry selfie, but you get the drift.
And with that, it's Friday...have a happy one.