The warm weather steered Audra to get out her old sleeveless summer nightgowns that I made last year and the year before. She was devastated that they didn't fit. Devastated isn't an exaggeration. So after she went to bed, I was up all hours of the night working on a solution.
Solution #1: I whipped this knit up. It's an Ottobre pattern, my first Ottobre. Super quick (although you really need to know how to sew with their patterns. There are no directions, just pattern pieces). She loves the fit and says it's so comfortable.
Solution #2: I found this dress below in the free bin. The fabric is so light and soft. The elastic was completely gone in the dress, but the blue fabric was worth making something out of.
Post a Comment