Kid Created: Butteryfly Shirt
1) Place newspaper between the layers of 2 shirt. Set on ground outside.
2) Place black silhouette cut outs on the shirt. Pick live grass from field (timothy was used here), lay on shirt.
3) Use a premixed RIT dye solution that was placed in a squirt bottle and spray the shirt lightly. Immediately remove the cutouts.
4) Let dry for 10 min.
5) Dry in dryer for 20 min. on high heat.
6) Wash in cold water separately.
Ready to wear!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Very cute! Sounds like a fun idea :)ReplyDelete
What a great idea and a fun project. Love the butterflies.ReplyDelete
Hope you guys have a nice weekend.