1) Country Lovin' Kids Fun.
It's our annual event for charity. I host a big party, with a few snacks and a bunch of simple games. This year, my son wants to raise money to help people who want chickens get chickens. That's the plan. It's this coming Monday at 4:30 at our house, if you're local. All are invited. It was a big event last year, looks like it might be bigger this year.
Find it here: https://www.facebook.com/events/358174017664549/
2) I was featured on the Live at Cobble Hill Farm
A fantastic blog that I follow regularly. Lots of good advice, great pictures, food for thought, literally and figuratively.
Find that info here: http://www.lifeatcobblehillfarm.com/2014/08/sponsor-spotlight-meet-jackie-from-born.html
3) I was featured at The Mommy Stories
A local blogger, featuring an eclectic mix of info, interesting stories and some good hints. Do check her out!
Find the link here: http://themommystories-friends.blogspot.com/2014/07/a-creative-mama-and-her-farm.html
4) Do you know I have oodles of free patterns that I have created my self?
5) The hennies from my etsy store have taken off.
Check it out here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/bornimaginative
6) And the biggest, by far, is that I'm published in the Aug/Sept issue of "From Scratch" Modern Homesteading. A six page spread is an exciting thing.
Here's the pages where I was featured: pgs 154-159
Find the magazine here: http://www.fromscratchmag.com/magazine/
I'm humbled and excited at where this blogging journey is taking me. Three years blogging and still going strong. It's not work to me, it's fun. And I'm thankful for all the pals I've made along the way.