Without doubt, a new favorite.
Chocolate Coconut Bars
12 oz semi sweet or dark chocolate, chopped
6 T butter
1 cup sugar
1/3 c. water
1 1/2 c flour
1 1/2 c. coconut
2/3 c. nuts (pecans, almonds or walnuts)
1 c. chocolate chips
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1) Melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Add sugar, water and eggs. Mix in flour.
2) Spread in a greased 13x9 pan. Bake 350 for 15 min.
3) In meantime, mix coconut, nuts, choco chips and condensed milk.
4) When 15 min. is up, spoon mixture over the brownies.
5) Bake until set (another 15-20 min.)