And this was also a highlight. A faithful reader nominated me for an award. Thank you Nancy from http://littlehomesteadinboise.blogspot.com/
Acknowledge and thank the blog who nominated you.
Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog.
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you.
List 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 11 blogs with under 1,000 followers to receive the award.
Let the bloggers know that you nominated them.
Give them 11 questions to answer.
When you were a child, what was your dream job? Do you have that job today?
I always wanted to be a mom. I have that job! I also wanted to be a home ec teacher, but I wasn't sure about job stability with that field.
What are your 3 favorite books?
The Little Red Hen, Bear Wants More and Bearstein Bears Messy Room. Hey, I read more children's books than adult books lately.
If you have to move out of the country, where would you move to?
Not doing it. I'm living on this farm forever!
Can you cook?
Not as good as my husband (who is a trained chef), but he doesn't cook at home. He approves of the things I make him though.
Is there any post you’ve been planning to do, but have been postponing for awhile now?
If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
If I didn't have to sleep and would have energy for more projects, I'd love that.
Do you prefer the beach or the mountain? Why?
Both, especially when they aren't flooded with people.
What movie did you love to watch as a child?
We spent more time outdoors than watching movies.
What is something that you learned recently?
How a good rhythm of our day improves everything-learning, my kids behavior, everyone's happiness.
What is your favorite season of the year and why?
I love when the seasons change. That's my most favorite time of year. I cannot choose one.
What TV series do you watch?
I don't watch TV.
1) Many think I am a stay a home mom. I am not. I do have a job outside the home. I used to be full time, but am part time now. Thankful my husband and I are opposite shifts so our kids are almost always home with one of us.
2) I look forward to what I am having for dessert all day long.
3) My favorite place in the world is home.
4) We have a lot of laughter in our marriage.
5) While I love my life, I miss the days when I could exercise whenever I wanted to.
6) My kids are 3rd generation 4-Hers.
7) My husband is snowblowing our yard right now.
8) My kids and my husband ate a whole pizza tonight.
9) My craft room is a disaster right now.
10) I'd have more kids if my husband let me. He says 2 kids are enough. Boo.
11) I'm tired of being sick and I want this cold/sinus infection to go away.
Blogs I'm nominating:
Daisy, at MapleHill101
Mary, at Homegrown on the Hill
Staci, at Life At Cobble Hill Farm
Sue, at Heart to Homestead
Angela, at The Mommy Stories
Carlee, at Cooking with Carlee
Questions I'm asking:
1) What's the last delicious thing you made?
2) Is there a recipe you will be trying soon?
3) Favorite Season?
4) Favorite part about homesteading?5) Least favorite part about homesteading?
6) Best vacation spot?7) Best day trip?
8) What you cannot wait to eat from your garden?9) Any good books lately?
10) If you had a super power, what would it be?
11) How do you manage doing all you do?
And include your 11 randoms. Go!
Oh my!! Thank you for the nomination! :)ReplyDelete
Looks like a great birthday celebration! Love the pictures of the snow!ReplyDelete
Congrats and good job answering, and with your new questions! I was too tired to think of new ones :)ReplyDelete
Thanks for the nomination! Here is my post: http://cookingwithcarlee.blogspot.com/2015/01/liebster-award.htmlReplyDelete
Awww...thanks so much Jackie. LOVE the melted crayon heart - adorable. :)ReplyDelete
Gee, thanks, Jackie! I'll get right on this. :-)ReplyDelete